This is a special message for larger companies with Dealers, VARs, Franchisees and Sales Forces. Your distribution channel is likely made up of many small and medium-sized businesses. It is imperative for your growth and theirs to support them with strong sales and marketing tools and skills. Here's how we can help you do this. Services
As sales and marketing experts we can work with your Dealers, VARs, Franchisees and Sales Forces to improve their abilities to sell and market your products and services to their customers.
Typically 20% of a companies channel distribution does 80% of the channel business. We would anticipate speaking to and working with the 80% who currently deliver the remaining 20% of business. In many companies, with extensive channel partners, sometimes it's something as simple as co-op dollars not being spent effectively or used at all. That can represent a significant amount of your marketing dollars being wasted.
Imagine the potential if you could harness and direct co-op fund spending to drive sales and boost the corporate bottom line.
It can be time consuming and cost prohibitive to direct the internal resources necessary to upgrade the sales and marketing skills of this potentially lucrative source of additional business. Even a small lift in each of their sales could provide valuable bottom line advantage to your business. Building their business means building your business.
Secondly, you could consider offering tickets to your end users for our many seminars, workshops and keynotes hosted by you. Complement that with a customized copy of Eric's book with your logo and message as an incentive to drive traffic to your Dealers, VARs, Franchisees or Sales Forces.
Lastly, you could utilize our Subject Matter Expertise in targeting the Small and Medium-sized Business market.
If I have captured your attention and you are interested in talking please give me a call at 416-270-2466 or schedule a Free Initial Consultation.
Cheers, Eric Gilboord
Our Business Is Selling Your Business
Contact Us or call 416-270-2466